Excellence Matters - Specify It!
Since 1910 Ames Fire & Waterworks has been a leader in the manufacture of valves and fittings for all types of pipeline systems. Ames products serve the fire protection, irrigation and waterworks markets and have a reputation of excellence in the industry.
Visit our YouTube channel to view our maintenance & repair video library. View Video Libray »
There are currently no tradeshows booked. Please check back soon.
- Lead free, full-port, slow-close valve for fire-suppression system isolation
- Available in 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½", and 2" diameters
- Slow closure rate effectively prevents water hammer and complies with NFPA 13 (18.104.22.168)
- Reversible supervisory switch box simplifies electrical wiring access
- Threaded and grooved end connection options