Series LFAFBV-FP Full-port Slow-close Ball Valve
Advancing Technology for Fire Protection
File Size: 506 kb
Series LFAFBV Downloads
The LFAFBV-FP lead free* gear-operated ball valve is an NFPA 13-compliant isolation valve with integrated supervisory switches.
- 1", 1 ¼", 1 ½", and 2"diameter, full-port, gear-operated ball valve for fire-suppression system isolation
- Slow closure rate effectively prevents water hammer and complies with NFPA 13 (184.108.40.206)
- Threaded and grooved end connection options
- Reversible supervisory switch box simplifies electrical wiring access
- UL/FM rated to 400 psi to accommodate higher-pressure applications
- Contains two pre-wired single-pole, double-throw, position-indicating supervisory switches
- NEMA 4-rated for indoor and outdoor use
*The wetted surface of this product contacted by consumable water contains less than 0.25% of lead by weight.